Tuesday, April 13, 2010

S.P.R.I.N.G TIME!!!

What I like to do in the spring? I like to run or walk around my home town Galena, I like to ride my colorful skateboard. My friend Alisha.And I like to walk and talk about who we went out with. Me and my sister like to go swimming, but I am not a very good swimmer as she is. We also like to go to the park, and when my sister wants to go and spray each other with the water hose and when my grandmother asked us what happened we told her that we were having fun. and when I and my sister were at my grandma's house I got into her lipstick and I looked like a scary clown. and Me and my cousin liked to stay up all night long talking to each other about boyfriends.And who we hated out of our school we said there's girl that we both hate. and we stayed out on the big trampoline all night long. And we had a root bear float.

No comments:

Post a Comment